Thursday, November 14, 2013

Wall Chair Exercise

Wall Chair Exercise with the help of a wall.
Wall Chair is also called as the Horse, this exercise can be done with the help of the wall or if you think you can do it with out any help start spreading your legs wider than your shoulder, feet pointing forward. Keep your back and head straight slowly bend your knees into a partial sitting position. I remember my school days while I am doing this exercise, when ever I behave rude to the teachers, they used to punish me with a wall chair, that was a real torture. But now I feel it very easy and one of my favorite exercise. Try to do hold the position for about 20 to 30 seconds, as you get stronger go up to 1 minute.  
Wall Chair Exercise with out any help.
When you see yourself holding the position up to 1 minute, rise your left arm straight to your shoulder level to twist your torso area to right and hold it for 5 seconds to 10 seconds and then your right arm straight to your shoulder level to twist your torso area to left,  hold it for 5 seconds to 10 seconds.

No comments:

Post a Comment